Monday, April 23, 2018

Photography

In the study of photography, here are photos I have taken that speak to several elements of photography. The first image I have titled Hold Note, it is an image where everything counts. The musicans are waiting for the snow to let up so they can play. I lightened the photo so you could see the snow.
In Leading Lines. I love this image that leads up to the sky. Originally it was dark so I lightened it.

In Shallow Depth of Field I also lightened the image so that the sun hotting the petals comes through.

In the layered look the buldings are different yet, they give a layered look to the image. I lightened the image.

In Reducing It Down, with the bird nest built on the security camera, I changed the hue and saturation on that so taht the nest shows up clearly.

The next image was the Rule of Thirds. it is from a dance concert. I lightened the image and added vibrance

The next one was Something Is Wrong.  The people are walking away from the direction of the camera, the buildings are pointed in directions away from the camera.  And all of the shiny glass buildings surround the one being demolished.

The next one is my attempt at symmetry. I lightened it with levels.

The next one is a busy street in Chicago on a snowy evening. I increased the saturation because lights need to be bright.

Finally, a tree blooming looks strange. But again hue and saturation were increased so that one could see the blooms. .











No comments:

Post a Comment